· Kodak Master View (4 x 5)
· Calumet Wood Field (4 x 5)
· Mamiya RB67 Pro-s (2 1/4 x 3 1/4)
· Yashicamat (2 1/4 x 2 1/4)
· Pentax Spotmatic (35mm)
For 4 x 5:
· 90mm Schneider Super Angulon (Compur shutter)
· 127mm Kodak Ektar (Supermatic shutter)
· 150mm Schneider Xenar (Compur shutter)
· 270mm Rodenstock (Compur shutter)
For 2 1/4 x 3 1/4:
· 65mm, 90mm, 127mm, 180mm Mamiya-Sekor
· The predominant films for black & white were Kodak Tri-x, Kodak Technical Pan, and Ilford FP4.
· For color, the majority were photographed with Fujichrome 50, or Fujicolor 160.
· I used a Beseler 45MX enlarger with the appropriate focal length lenses (Schneider, Rodenstock and Nikkor) for the negative format.
· I used the Beseler Dichro 45S color head for color printing.
DARKROOM CHEMISTRY AND PAPER:
· Black & White films were processed with either Kodak D-76, HC-110 or Technical Pan Developer.
· Black & White prints were made on Ilford Multigrade IV fiber based paper with a matte finish.
· Color negatives and transparencies are processed by a local professional lab. I then print them on the lustre finish color paper with RA4 chemistry.